Rawalpindi, January 28: A spokesman of ISPR has said that “Report regarding death of detainee of Adiala Jail” is a subjudice matter and therefore cannot be commented upon in public. The facts of the matter will be presented before the Honourable Supreme Court.
Related PostsBy editor - May 5 2013 08:55 AM
Office of the Spokesman Press Release- 3 May We have learnt with ...By editor - April 26 2013 02:35 PM
Press Briefing by Spokesman on 26th April 2013 Main discussion on Vote ...By editor - April 9 2013 12:18 PM
Libyan Consulate to restart functioning in Karachi soon ISLAMABAD The Libyan Embassy ...By editor - March 15 2013 04:34 PM
Press Release The United Nations Special Rapporteur on human rights and ...By editor - March 15 2013 04:30 PM
Press Release Spokesman’s response regarding cancellation of India-Pakistan Hockey Tournament and ...
Random PostsBy editor - January 13 2013 05:58 AM
ECP says, the door to door verification of 6.8 million ...By editor - January 13 2013 08:06 AM
President Asif Ali Zardari on the advice of the Prime ...By editor - May 10 2012 04:19 PM
Joint Statement between the Prime Minister of Pakistan and the ...By editor - February 28 2012 02:45 PM
Statement of James R. Clapper (Director of National Intelligence) for ...By editor - October 23 2012 01:52 PM
Statements about Pakistan by Government Officials October 22, 2012 State Department Regular ...
- RT @AQpk: Sad but true #PTI only party in #Election2013 whose campaign starts & ends with the name of #Pakistan. Rest Jeay Bhutto Jeay Altaf etc, May 09
- @FatimaAli52 mai bhee. Wait for 11may, May 09
- Stand for change. Vote to pti, May 09
- RT @yasmeen_9: Nawaz Sharif is a puppet .. Leaked Conversation Video Between Nawaz Sharif & Saudi Officials:VIDEO http://t.co/L8OJerAhan, May 05
- Press Release and Briefing By MOFA on Pakistani prisoner, Sanaullah http://t.co/YgLs4C6LXv, May 05