· Govt takes oil prices to a new high’ (News/Nation/Dawn)
· FM Khar reaches Kabul, Pak ambassador Sadiq welcomes.(PTV)
· NATO said Pak is aware of Talbn hideouts and sup by ISI, Afghan public and locals. Taliban's influence increasing (Dawn News).
· Drones used because Pak mil doesn’t have capacity: Obama’ (AFP/Dawn/Nation)
· Relatives allowed to see ‘missing’ brothers in Lady Reading Hospital (Dawn); Not allowed (The News)
· Govt and mil united on policy towards US: Sherry Rehman’ (Dawn)
· SC seeks Benazir case record (Dawn)
· Six FC men killed, 13 injured in Ziarat’ (Dawn/Express)
· Ajmal Kasab says didn’t receive fair trial (AFP)
· Missing students’ case – PHC CJ warns spy agencies of criminal cases’ (Express/Jang)
· US mil will turn to robotic warfare within 30 yrs: (Reuters)
· 10 more killed in Kci (Express Tribune)
· France’s Dassault wins $12b Indian contract for fighter jets’ (AFP)
· Amnesty International said that US should make public details of drone attacks deaths and deal for attks in Pakistan. (Geo News).