Main points of the "gallup survey" pub on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 7th Feb 201 are as under:-
(1) 57% of Pakistani trust that ballot box (government through elections) can deliver good government; however 33% put greater trust in street revolution; 10% are unsure.( pub on :7 Feb,2012)
(2) 67% of women and 56% of men in Pakistan believe a working woman secures better prospects to live comfortably in old age.
(pub on : 6 Feb, 2012)
(3) 38% of Pakistanis say they do not know about the issue of ‘Presidential Immunity’. (pub on : February 03, 2012)
(4) 62% of Pakistanis heard or read about the sad death of a young computer genius girl, Arfa Kareem. (pub on : February 02, 2012)
(5) Majority (63%) favored Prime Minister’s personal appearance in the Supreme Court; 16% disapproved; 21% did not give a view. (pub on : February 01,2012)